This podcast was recorded on November 11, 2010 in San Francisco at the Coalition of Essential Schools‘ Fall Forum.
Dr. Pedro Noguera granted permission for me to share this recording of his barn-burner of a speech delivered to several hundred of educators committed to schools that are personal, engaging and where students “use their minds well.” I am grateful to Dr. Noguera for his permission and for Jill Davidson for organizing the conference.
Please share your email address so we may alert you when similar resources become available online. I am currently editing a stunning conversation between Deborah Meier and Alfie Kohn from last year’s Constructing Modern Knowledge summer institute.
Click to Listen to or download Pedro Noguera’s CES 2010 Keynote
- Follow the Coalition of Essential Schools on Twitter or FaceBook
- Learn more about Constructing Modern Knowledge
- Creative Educator Bookstore
- Follow Gary Stager on Twitter
- Gary Stager’s blog, Stager-to-Go
- Gary Stager’s web site
Please share your email address