Carla Rinaldi’s Questions About Technology & Learning
Click slide to expand
There are new questions that documentation can help us to answer:
- How the learning modalities of children / teenagers change with digital media, if they change?
- But if learning is to construct meanings in a social context, then we should no longer talk about digital tools but DIGITAL CONTEXT or perhaps a multimedia or MULTIMODAL context.
In fact, there are additional questions…
- Digital tools are certainly powerful but are we giving them too much importance?
- Haven’t we recognized the POWER OF OTHER INSTRUMENTS?
- The strength of their dialogue, or even better, of their dialogue with the WORLD?
Posted July 12, 2018 in: Event by garystager