Below are a selection of reflective blog posts created by recent CMK participants.
You may also enjoy the growing library of CMK project videos.
CMK 2015 photos may be viewed here.
CMK 2014 photos are gathered here.
2016 Blog Posts
- My CMK16 Reflections (faculty member and alumnus)
Jennifer Orr (returning participant)
- Teacher vs. Learner – Thank You, Carla Rinaldi
- Constructing Modern Knowledge, Continued
- Constructing Modern Knowledge, Day Two (Part One)
- Constructing Modern Knowledge, Day 1
- CMK16 Day One: Putting On Our Learner Hats
- CMK16 Days 2 and 3: Finding our part in the Big Picture
- CMK16 Wrap-up: Finding our People
Cynthia Day (returning participant)
- Trinket Challenges at #cmk16
- Making Up My Mind at #cmk16 and Carla Rinaldi Illuminates Us
- Digital LED Belt, Soldering, MIT Media Lab
- That Digital LED Belt, Though
- What Learning Is / What Documentation Is
- Last Day at Constructing Modern Knowledge 2016
- (Nearly Complete) CMK 2016 (Text Only)
Sylvia Martinez (faculty)
2015 Blog Posts
- CMK 2015 (by a returning participant)
2014 Blog Posts
CMK 2014 Fellow – Tracy Rudzitis
- Constructing Modern Knowledge Overview
- Collaboration at CMK14
- Making at Constructing Modern Knowledge 2014
- Off to CMK
- The Journey
- CMK 14 Day One: Finding My Way
- CMK Day 2: Hitting My Stride
- CMK Day 3: From Exhaustion to Success
- CMK Day 4: People and Inspiration
- CMK 14: Some Final Thoughts on Learning
- Constructing Modern Knowledge: Sometimes Out of My Comfort Zone
- Do We Support Those Digital-Age Students With Passionate Interests?
If you attended CMK 2014, please share your reflections with us.
If you did not attend CMK 2014, what are your favorite thoughts or powerful ideas found in these reflections?