Constructing Modern Knowledge is back for a 9th year, July 12-15, 2016 in Manchester, NH.
- Hard Fun!
- Four Days of Action Constructing Modern Knowledge is not a conference. The majority of time will be spent working alone or collaboratively on projects with your computer, high tech gizmos and traditional materials while supported by some of the best educators on the planet.
- Amazing Guest Speakers Including wearable computing pioneer Leah Buechley, MacArthur Genius Deborah Meier, & learning theorist Edith Ackermann
- Reception at MIT Media Lab Begin the Big Night Out in Boston with a reception at the legendary MIT Media Lab hosted by Sherry Lassiter, Director of the global Fab Foundation and professor of How To Make Almost Anything.
- Where Possibilities are Realized
Guest speakers include Paulie Dimeo of Extreme Home Makeover and Building Wild television shows; other speakers will be announced soon.
While the rest of the country is sweltering from the summer heat, Manchester (known to the locals as “Manch Vegas”), NH is cool, quaint and filled with great restaurants.
Look around this new web site! Check out the speaker bios, remarkable faculty and register today. Consider the unique CMK 2015 program and activities. The super early-bird registration makes the CMK 2016 bargain even more affordable.
The following are participant reflections from our recent institutes. They should help you understand the unique nature of CMK.
- Participant Reflections from CMK 2014 & 2015
- Library of Project Videos from CMK 2014 & 2015
- Making” as Meaningful Professional Development
- A Magical World Where Time Stood Still for Awhile
- Finding Your Courage
- Jazz Music and Constructing Modern Knowledge?
Register today! Space is extremely limited!
Add your email address to our mailing list for updates on CMK 2016 and for information on other professional learning adventures.